Next updates: More Tutorials and Sample Configs!


Hello, geeks! How were your configs? Fast and less disconnection? Or the opposite? Well, today, I am thinking of posting more configs that are open to all. Yes! Open to all. Including the Remote proxy and the credentials (username and password).

What am I thinking?

I have in mind that lately because some of my ultra-fast proxies were down by some means. Maybe the huge traffic from the users and the server alone. And also, after releasing those type of configs, I will also post some tutorials on how to put the details on HTTP Injector and make it work.

Some Plan, I guess...

Maybe, some of you wanted to know how to make those configs, right? But, unfortunately, TechbuddyPH is not going to do that because of some reasons. First is, maybe if I will open all the information, someone from ISPs what we called spies that monitor the activity in our blog and another forum. So, better leave it and stay tuned for the updates.

More Tricks and Ideas to Come!

More and more tutorials I want to share with you, geeks! And more and more tricks are formulating in my mind right know, and I am not sure which of those I want to share first. So stay tuned for more info. Also, like us on Facebook so that you will get the latest updates and announcement in the tricks we share here in TechbuddyPH.

Next Update...

Maybe, this evening or in the next morning, I will post new configs with new ultra-fast proxies. I will probably post also about Pokemon GO, OpenVPN Android, PC internet, and more. Stay subscribed and bookmarked our blog!

Comments

Post a Comment