Duterte Config | 5th batch of HTTP Injector .ehi configs


Hello, geeks! A few days ago since my last update, I was on my 'concentration mode' in my life as a student. Even so, I still working on my experiments in my tricks and sadly, I didn't find a new one. BUT, I got some hints on the new method that, hopefully, will be released in anytime next month. For now, I upgraded my configs and made it available for us, to modify some of its important parts, and the most awaited, a config that can be used in any site that offering FREE SSH account in their services :)

What's new?

The 5th update called "Duterte Configs" of our HTTP Injector Configs is loaded with new kinds of stuff and more features that let you choose what hosting server you want.
Here's the list:

  • Updated ultra-fast servers
  • Loaded with trial account (Expired date: 9-6-2016)
  • Can be used on any server you want. The config is called "One-for-All Config."
  • New payload configuration with less DC and stable features.
  • Added Lifetime server (with different Proxies). The config is called "#Forever Config."

What to expect?

In this Duterte Config, it is very favorable to us users. In times that our accounts will expire and when the server that we usually create our accounts were full, we have the option to register on another website that offers free ssh account services and modifies the config so that it will work again. Also, I am adding some tutorials to my blog about on how to create accounts and apply it to your configs.

Downloads

I will first upload two accounts; the first one is the One-for-All config and the second one is the Lifetime config.









Tips

In times that our configs will expire, and we don't have backup configs, we can use our #Forever config in creating accounts so that the One-for-All config can be utilized again. BUT, if you are satisfied with the performance of the #Forever Config, then you decide. :)

Conclusion

This update will break the rules of other sharers in their threads. But, this not mean that THIS update will dominate the free net world. The sole purpose of the update, the site, and my shares is to help everyone ACCESS FREELY with useful features and services. I do not want to be famous in this field; I just want to help others in this simple way. :)
I hope that you are satisfied with it. Till the next update!

Comments

Post a Comment